Specified Controls Return Process
In an effort to streamline our return process and improve credit/compensation turnaround time, you will need a RA (Return Authorization) Code to accompany the product you are returning.
- Obtain RA Number. You can obtain the number either by:
- Calling our office at 888-359-0365 to receive a code either verbally or sent via email
- Filling out the Return Authorization Form. This form will be emailed directly to our Customer Service Department who will finalize and email back your RA# Form.
- Put the RA# paperwork in with your return for processing.
- New and unused products can be returned up to 3 months for full credit
- From 3 months to 1 year, new and unused products can be returned with a restocking fee
Please note we have a full staff of customer service engineers to take your clients technical calls on the jobsite should any of your technicians need assistance with installing our products. Troubleshooting on-site provides immediate technical assistance, will save the technicians time and also is a preventative measure to potentially avoid a denied return claim.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 888-359-0365 with any questions you may have.